Environmental Protection Agency - Region V, Homepage, provides oversight of TCAAP restoration work.
- http://www.epa.gov/region5superfund/fed_fac/npl_sites/ff_npl_newbrighton.html, TCAAP-specific fact sheet
- http://www.epa.gov/region5superfund/npl/minnesota/MN7213820908.htm, TCAAP-specific fact sheet
Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, Homepage, provides oversight of TCAAP restoration work.
- http://www.pca.state.mn.us/cleanup/sites/tcaap.html, TCAAP-specific fact sheet
US Army Environmental Center, Cleanup homepage, provides technical and program management support to TCAAP.
- TCAAP - specific fact sheet
Minnesota Department of Health (Hazardous Waste Sites webpage), provides support to the MPCA through health consultations and development of chemical-specific standards. Also, MDH regulates well construction in Minnesota.
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, provides a good resource for information on toxic chemicals and their health effects.
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, Description of the natural resources of TCAAP with links to aerial map etc.
United States Fish & Wildlife Service, Homepage, manages Round Lake located southwest of TCAAP.
- MN Valley National Wildlife Refuge, Round Lake is included in this refuge system.
City of Arden Hills, Webpage providing information on the re-utilization of TCAAP.
the Parks and Trails of St. Paul and Ramsey County, Includes a discussion of the open space values
and useful links.